This beautiful one bedroom flat offers bright living space in a remarkably quiet location set back from the road and benefiting from access to a private communal garden and off-street parking space.
- Exceptional one bedroom flat
- Located on the first floor of a beautiful period building
- Spacious reception room with two sizeable sash windows
- High ceilings throughout
- Fitted kitchen with access to private balcony
- Large bedroom
- Access to a communal garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Weller Court enjoys a remarkably quiet location while benefiting from proximity to the fashionable shops and eateries of Notting Hill, Portobello and Holland Park. Travel links include Holland Park.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
Holland Park station
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 636 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000