Moments from a great range of entertainment and retail amenities, this newly refurbished and stylish one bedroom sixth floor flat has a lot to offer including lovely communal gardens.
- Bright one bedroom sixth floor flat
- Very well presented and with a spacious entertaining area
- Attractive communal gardens
- Gorgeous open plan reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
St Stephens Gardens is moments from trendy Westbourne Grove and is also close to Portobello Road, each home to a great selection of facilities. The nearest underground station is Westbourne Park.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
The best pie and mash in West London - try the stewed eels! Perfect for a quick, cheap but tasty lunch.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,490 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 508 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000