Set within a superb contemporary development with stunning entrance lobby and concierge, this fabulous three bedroom flat provides modern living space with two private balconies.
- Secure entry and lift access to the tenth floor
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Two additional bright and generous bedroom
- Features under floor heating in bathrooms
- Access to two fantastic balconies
Praed Street offers a good seleciton of local amenities, a comprehensive range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found around Paddington, Bayswater, Connaught Village and Mayfair.
Paddington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,100 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000