Set into a recently built apartment block, this bright and airy two bedroom flat arranged over the first floor boasts stylish interiors presented to a high standard and a private balcony.
- A bright and modern two bedroom flat
- Arranged over the first floor of a brand new apartment block
- Boasting a stylish and light-filled interior
- Sizeable reception room with space for dining
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Benefits from a private balcony
Ideally located on a modern development, Millicent Grove is close to the shops and amenities found in Palmers Green with local green spaces also nearby.
Palmers Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great road full of so many different cuisines that goes on for miles. Great Turkish restaurants!
A great deli that also sells local produce. Pop in for a snack or light meal.
Ye Olde Cherry Tree
This charming pub is a former coaching inn and it also has a pretty beer garden that is perfect on summer evenings.
Palmers Green station
Bowes Park station
Winchmore Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,420 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 663 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4040