Peacefully located and surrounded by beautiful views, this superb two bedroom cottage is arranged over two floors with off-street parking and a striking open-plan living space.
- Beautiful two bedroom cottage
- Peaceful location with beautiful views
- Benefits from two double bedrooms and modern shower room
- Superb open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Gorgeous setting in the village of Peaslake
- Lovely interior finish throughout with lots of character
- Benefits from off-street parking
Local amenities are available with the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Guildford town centre being easily accessible for a great selection. The nearest station is Gomshall and for the motorist local roads lead to the A3 and M25.
Peaslake locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning food made with local produce.
St James' Church
A delightful historic landmark at the heart of village life and featured in 'Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason' and 'The Holiday'.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,097 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 869 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000