Set on the ground floor, this smart one bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation close to Westminster Village and Pimlico Underground.
- Light one bedroom flat within a secure building
- Good size reception with space to dine
- Bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Stylish kitchen with appliances
- Smart bathroom with white suite
- Superb central location
Regency Street hosts the famous Regency Café, while the Tate Britain and River Thames are also close by.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 492 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000