This beautiful one bedroom first floor flat boasts neutral décor throughout, a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, a spacious bedroom, a sleek bathroom, a fantastic front-aspect balcony and lift access.
- Stunning first floor flat with lift
- Beautiful high ceilings and well presented layout
- Extensive reception room with balcony and space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern integrated appliances
- Double bedroom and white suite bathroom
- Excellent location close to Pimlico Tube Station
- Accessed via lift
Belgrave Road is close to the many shops and restaurants in Pimlico and surrounding areas.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £520 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 403 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000