Set on the raised ground floor with views over manicured communal gardens, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and an enviable location within easy reach of Pimlico and Westminster.
- Brilliant two bedroom flat in immaculate condition
- Generous reception with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en-siute bathroom with separate shower
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
Drummond Gate is conveniently located for the many shops, bars and restaurants of Pimlico and Victoria. The nearest underground station is Pimlico.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 907 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000