This smart two bedroom apartment is set on the third floor and offers well arranged interiors with a flexible second bedroom / study and boasts a modern kitchen and a wonderful central location.
- Light reception with space to die
- Modern open plan kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom
- Flexible study / second bedroom
- Super location in the Pimlico grid
Belgrave Road offers swift access to the many shops, supermarkets and restaurants available along Wilton Road while Victoria and the River Thames are both within walking distance.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 540 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000