Offering bright and generously proportioned open-plan interiors, this desirable one bedroom top floor flat is enviably located for Pimlico's many amenities and transport links.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Pimlico
- Well arranged over the fourth floor
- Light one bedroom flat with modern bathroom
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Neutrally decorated with ample storage space
- Exceptional location close to Pimlico tube station
Winchester Street is a quiet residential address wonderfully located for some local conveniences and pavement lined cafes along Warwick Way and Wilton Place but for a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Sloane Square is nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 494 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000