Offering a modern spacious interior boasting fabulous views over the River and the City, this gorgeous two bedroom apartment further benefits an underground car parking space.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Arranged over the fifth floor and accessed via lift
- Two bedroom with fitted wardrobes in each
- Bright reception room with amazing views
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Secure underground car parking space
- Exceptional location moments from Pimlico tube
Grosvenor Road runs along the River Thames with some local delicatessens and pavement lined cafes to be found along Moreton Terrace, Sloane Square and Victoria Street are both easily accessible offering many more fashionable amenities.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,168 (108 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000