This lovely two bedroom cottage boasting period features throughout, offers spacious accommodation with bright décor, large conservatory, study and a beautiful garden with fruit trees.
- Attractive two bedroom cottage
- Close proximity to Northwood Hills and Pinner
- Expansive bay fronted reception/dining room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Large conservatory with ample natural light
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Good size study
- Extensive private garden with patio area and fruit trees
Rickmansworth Road is situated within close proximity to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Northwood Hills and Pinner Village.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you fancy a bit of karaoke and cocktails, this is the place to be! They also do great mini burgers and tasty halloumi bites.
Pinner Memorial Park
5.26 hectares for peaceful recreation. Ideal for families with children or if you're just looking for a peaceful place to sit. There is a café where you can buy bread for the ducks and geese, a play area for children and a small aviary of budgerigars.
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
Northwood Hills station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,560 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 893 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600