This fantastic four bedroom detached house is situated within easy reach of Pinner High Street and boasts ample living space with original wood floors throughout, a beautiful secluded garden and off-street parking.
- Stunning four bedroom detached house
- Spacious reception room with original fireplace
- Bay fronted dining room
- Large modern kitchen/breakfast room with door to garden
- Sizeable master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Three further great size bederooms
- Beautiful secluded garden
- Driveway and garage providing off-street parking
Grange Gardens is located within walking distance to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on offer along Pinner High Street.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bev and Kev offer a fantastic personal service and a great selection of sandwiches, homemade cakes and the best salad boxes! It's a family-run business and definitely worth a trip.
An ideal drinking hole for a quick after work cocktail or for a livelier evening with the DJ on a Friday or Saturday night. The raspberry mojito is the best!
This pub in the centre of Pinner has a beer garden with a covered patio and live music.
North Harrow station
Headstone Lane station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,563 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,253 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,124 (197 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600