Located in the heart of Pinner, this fantastic five bedroom detached house boasts a complete refurbishment while retaining original period features throughout, expansive living, 90' garden and ample off-street parking.
- Completely refurbished five bedroom detached house
- Two expansive reception rooms both with feature fireplaces
- Generous contemporary kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Four further great size bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- 90' garden and driveway providing ample off-street parking
- A stones throw away from West Lodge Primary School
Northfield Avenue is situated within the heart of Pinner, with an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants and Pinner Memorial Park moments away.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
Northwood Hills station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,594 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,599 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,803 (167 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600