This stunning two bedroom apartment is securely set on the top floor of a converted factory, boasting an expansive reception with a glass brick wall, leading to an equally brilliant balcony looking towards Canary Wharf.
- Stunning two bedroom factory conversion
- Boasts a gorgeous top floor wrap-around balcony
- Features a striking and spacious reception room
- Finished to a high contemporary standard throughout
- Benefits from a sleek fitted kitchen
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Offers a stylish bathroom
- Well located for shops, restaurants and amenities
The Spectacle Works is within easy reach of the many shops that can be found along Barking Road, the enjoyable scenery of the Royal Docks and the extensive array of attractions in Canary Wharf. Local transport links include Plaistow Underground Station.
Plaistow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Dynamix Health Club
The perfect place to go to relieve stress after work. It has an amazing free weights room and a cafe serving healthy juices and shakes made from a choice of protein brands.
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Upton Park station
West Ham station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,042 (96 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585