Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom third floor flat boasts an exquisite open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
- Exceptional two bedroom third floor flat
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Newly installed smart water meter and under floor heating
- Two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Double glazing on all windows
- Stunning open-plan reception room
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with space to dine
- Washer dryer combo machine and USB sockets throughout
Talbot Road is a wonderful street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Westbourne Grove and the world famous Portobello Road.
Portobello locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
A bustling Turkish restaurant close to Ladbroke Grove Underground Station that cooks amazing Turkish BBQ'd meats. Great takeaway or fun with a few friends to eat in, as it's BYOB. If you're feeling hungry, get the special mix. Also the mezze starters are tasty too...actually everything is!
Westbourne Park station
Ladbroke Grove station
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 459 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000