Boasting an excellent layout, this fantastic one bedroom flat is located on the second floor of a secure purpose-built block, situated amongst the fashionable Portobello Road.
- Bright second floor one bedroom flat
- Boasting a private balcony overlooking Portobello Road
- Wonderful fitted kitchen
- Reception room with space for dining
- Generous bedroom
- located on the second floor of a secure purpose-built block
- Close to amenities and transport links
Adelaide House is ideally positioned between the fashionable restaurants, shops and bars of Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove. Notting Hill Gate is the nearest Underground station.
Portobello locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Ladbroke Grove station
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,160 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £927 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000