This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden.
- Features two beautiful and spacious bedrooms
- Benefits stylish interiors throughout
- Spacious private garden to rear
- Large reception room with concertina doors to garden
- Seconds from Primrose Hill Park
- Contemporary kitchen opening onto garden
- En suite bathroom in master bedroom
Ormonde Terrace provides a quiet residential setting within easy reach of the fashionable pavement shops and cafes of St John's Wood, the vibrant amenities of Camden Town and easy access into Baker Street and the West End.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
The York & Albany
Superb cocktails and excellent food right by Regent's Park.
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
Chalk Farm station
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £520 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,179 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000