A fantastic family house, offering beautiful accommodation supported by a superb roof terrace and rear garden. The property also presents five bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen and relaxing double reception room.
- Beautiful kitchen with high quality fittings
- Stunning light and airy reception room
- Dining area with access out onto the garden
- Two large front aspect full width bedrooms
- Three additional bedrooms, one making a good study
- Expansive bathroom and a separate shower room
- Unbeatable location not far from the Thames
The house is located moments from Putney High Street and Upper Richmond Road which offer great shopping and entertainments. Local transport links include East Putney Underground Station (District Line) and Putney Station (National Rail).
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,952 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,169 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,176 (202 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000