A truly stunning two bedroom first floor apartment with a spacious terrace, gated off-street underground parking, concierge and great entertaining space throughout. Presented in fantastic condition.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Open plan modern kitchen
- Large reception room leading out to terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Gated off-street underground parking
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Moments from the amenities of Putney
- Transport links at Putney and East Putney station
This flat is located moments from the restaurants, bars and shops of Putney High street and Upper Richmond Road. The A3 provides the motorist with easy access to routes into and out of London and the nearest stations are Putney and East Putney.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,180 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 848 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000