Situated in a quiet residential area just off Upper Richmond Road, this stunning five bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors boasting a large garden, loft conversion and modern interior throughout.
- Large reception room with access to garden
- Beautiful kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with free standing bathtub
- Lovely converted loft space with skylight windows
- Large well maintained garden to rear of property
- Neutral décor and high standard spec throughout
Upper Richmond Road boasts a range of amenities with a greater selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by in Putney town centre. Transport links include Putney Station (National Rail) while the motorist is well served by the A205 (South Circular).
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
East Putney station
District line, Zone 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,847 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,622 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000