A fantastic one bedroom flat offering light and contemporary accommodation with 16' reception room and smart kitchen, situated within a stylish development with off-street parking.
- Superb one bedroom third floor flat
- Well presented living space with attractive interior
- Set within a modern gated development
- Comprises generous 16' reception room
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Off-street parking
- Superb location in Putney
Clockhouse Place is ideally located close to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney town centre and within easy reach of the green spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,214 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 530 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000