A wonderfully light and modern three bedroom detached house, arranged over three floors and boasting a superb family room kitchen with vaulted ceiling and galleried study, garden, garage and off-street parking.
- Impressive three bedroom detached house
- Under floor heating in WC, bathrooms and entrance hall
- Fantastic double reception room with patio doors
- Superb family room/kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Three spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Garage and off-street parking
- Private garden
- Quiet location
The property is set in a quiet location within easy reach of local amenities while the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford are within easy reach.
Queen Elizabeth Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
The Continental Café
A light and bright café in the centre of Tunsgate Square shopping centre.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,742 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,737 (161 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000