Recently refurbished to a fantastic standard, this fabulous four bedroom house offers spacious and stylish accommodation over two floors and benefits from off-street parking and a superb 105ft private garden.
- A fabulous four bedroom semi-detached house
- Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard
- Stunning bay-fronted reception room with doors to garden
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Abundant, stylish living space throughout
- Beautiful 105' private rear garden with log cabin
- Enviably located close the amenities and transport links
Mount Pleasant Road provides a sought-after location situated in the Malorees Primary and Junior School catchment area and close to the amenities of Chamberlayne Road, with the charming surroundings of Queen's Park and the further amenities of Maida Vale.
Queen's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Kensal Rise station
Brondesbury Park station
Kensal Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,956 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,895 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800