Set over the lower ground floor of a stunning period mansion block this beautifully finished three bedroom apartment offers striking modern interiors with open-plan reception room/kitchen and en suite master bedroom.
- Stunning lower ground floor three bedroom apartment
- Beautiful modern interiors running throughout the property
- Three superb double bedrooms with en suite master
- Gorgeous open-plan living space with striking kitchen
- Set within a beautiful period mansion block
- Highly sought after and prestigious location
- Moments from central Chiswick for amenities and transport
Hamlet Gardens if a highly sought-after and prestigious location in W6 set moments from central Chiswick for a superb selection of local amenities as well as a variety of transport links around the city.
Ravenscourt Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A deli and coffee shop in one, Brackenburys sells some awesome European delicacies.
The Good Wine Shop
An amazing selection of some really interesting high-quality wines and staffed by approachable, friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Can't decide if you would rather have a curry or Chinese? Well how about both... Bombay Chow does remarkable Indo-Chinese Hakka cuisine. Whether it is one of the noodle sizzlers or the glazed lamb chops, you will leave satisfied.
Ravenscourt Park station
Stamford Brook station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 875 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000