Set over the first floor of a stunning period mansion block this beautifully finished two bedroom apartment offers striking modern interiors with open-plan reception room/kitchen and modern shower room.
- Stunning first floor two bedroom apartment
- Beautiful modern interiors running throughout the property
- Two superb double bedrooms and modern shower room
- Gorgeous open-plan living space with striking kitchen
- Set over the first floor of beautiful period mansion block
- Highly sought after and prestigious location
- Moments from central Chiswick for amenities and transport
Hamlet Gardens if a highly sought-after and prestigious location in W6 set moments from central Chiswick for a superb selection of local amenities as well as a variety of transport links around the city.
Ravenscourt Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A deli and coffee shop in one, Brackenburys sells some awesome European delicacies.
Cracking pub with real ales and a famous Sunday lunch... and a bonus - Monday nights are BYO bottle!
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
Ravenscourt Park station
Stamford Brook station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,080 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 542 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000