St Peters Place is a recently completed development offering this impressive two bedroom two bathroom apartment and is located moments from Stamford Brook station and the river Thames.
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen
- Composite stone worktops and integrated appliances
- Engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating thoughout
- White Villeroy and Boch bathroom fittings
- Video door entry system to communal entrance
- Underground parking with allocated space
- Private terrace, communal garden and roof terrace
- Classic architecture and quality craftsmanship
St Peters Place is the perfect location for accessing Chiswick High Road and King Street where you can enjoy a meal in one of the many bistros and shop in the varied Boutiques.
Ravenscourt Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Ship
As well as the tasty food, this pub offers the most impressive views of the Thames - you can't beat a cold glass of wine while looking out over the water.
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
London Corinthian Sailing Club
Sailors from the local club take to the water along Upper Mall on a weekday evening in Chiswick.
Stamford Brook station
Ravenscourt Park station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,673 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 731 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000