This fabulous one bedroom flat is located by sought-after Richmond Green near the River Thames and offers fantastic views and striking contemporary interiors.
- A bright and contemporary one bedroom flat
- In a sought-after location overlooking Richmond Green
- Stylish kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Fabulous top floor bedroom with great views of the green
- A striking limestone bathroom
The property is located just off the popular Richmond Green, with close proximity to the River Thames and the buzzing Richmond town centre, offering many shops, bars and restaurants.
Richmond Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
A delicious local Italian restaurant near Richmond Bridge.
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,165 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 658 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700