A bright and modern two bedroom flat within an imposing period conversion on Richmond Hill close to the shops and delis on popular Friars Stile Road.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Set within an imposing period conversion
- Featuring beautiful high ceilings and large windows
- Bright, spacious reception room with dining area
- Offers modern, well equipped kitchen
- Benefits from two generous, well presented bedrooms
Onslow road is a popular spot, close to the extensive amenities of Richmond town centre and the beautiful open spaces of Richmond Hill and park. Transport links include the A316 providing quick and easy access to the M3 and routes in and out of London.
Richmond Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cook & Garcia
Quick lunchtime food to eat in or takeaway. The slow roasted chicken wrap seasoned with fresh salads and homemade chutney is a great choice!
This acclaimed garden centre offers the most amazing and tranquil experience to eat, shop and explore.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Bill's always delivers on service and tasty, freshly cooked food. The Bill's breakfast comes highly recommended for those with healthy appetites!
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700