This three bedroom house offers a host of flexbile living space including the added extra of a playroom and consevatory and a massive 110' garden.
- Spacious three bedroom house
- Added living space with a playroom and conservatory
- Clean and tidy fininsh throughout the property
- Off-street parking and garage
- 110' rear garden offering excellent outside space
- Good location for local amenties in Richmond
- Close to national rail and quick access to central London
Carrington Road is a residential address located within easy reach of the popular shops, bars and restaurants in Richmond. The closest station is North Sheen (National Rail), for quick access to central London.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Richmond Hill Bakery
Fantastic cakes and coffee. Snap up a table on the pavement in summer and watch the world go by.
Cook & Garcia
Quick lunchtime food to eat in or takeaway. The slow roasted chicken wrap seasoned with fresh salads and homemade chutney is a great choice!
Within walking distance of Richmond Park, The Victoria is a real gem of a local pub offering fantastic food, wines and an outdoor kitchen in summer.
North Sheen station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,582 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,568 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700