A stunning, detached four bedroom house finished to a high standard, boasting a fantastic reception/dining room and a superb master bedroom with a brilliant balcony and an elegant en suite bathroom.
- Four bedroom house boasting amazing views over valley
- Close to Shortlands station and amenities of Bromley
- Fabulous reception room with ample dining space
- Outstanding master bedroom with beautiful en suite bathroom
- Benefits from three further double bedrooms
- Large garden with terraced patio area and mature shrubs
- Fantastic balcony and garage
- Both house and garden are secluded and sheltered from road
Purple Haze benefits from being situated on a quiet residential road near to the centre of Bromley and offers great access to Shortlands Rail station.
Shortlands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots of great shows throughout the year, including plays and world-famous music artists.
As well as cakes and lunch items, Brodies main selling point is their milkshakes that they make out of any chocolate of your choice...
A great mix of Italian and Mediterranean cuisines, cheap prices and fantastic service!
Bromley North station
Bromley South station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,646 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,389 (129 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111