A well proportioned one bedroom flat on the banks of the River Thames with a pleasant balcony offering views of the water, modern kitchen and parking.
- Bright and well proportioned accommodation
- Reception room with double glazed doors to balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom and bathroom with white suite
- pleasant views of the River Thames
Sheerness Mews is located on the banks of the River Thames with easy access to the amenities of nearby North Woolwich, as well as the open spaces of Royal Victoria Gardens.
Silvertown locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
King George V station
Gallions Reach station
Woolwich Arsenal station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777