Offering an abundance of living space, this generous four/five bedroom house is situated just moments from Sloane Square and benefits from a bright roof terrace.
- Fantastic four/five bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Set in the lovely quaint Rembrant Close
- Offering a large reception room with dining space
- Four generously sized bedrooms
- Additional fifth bedroom/second reception
- Ample living space throughout
- Benefits from a private roof terrace
- Moments away from the local amenities of Belgravia
Rembrandt Close is a great location as it offers easy access to the exclusive collection of shops, bars, restaurants and department stores to be found within Sloane Square.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,459 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000