Set moments from local shops transport links and amenities, this fantastic three bedroom split-level flat offers a beautiful reception/kitchen, Master bedroom leading to the garden and two further ample bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom split level flat
- Set on the ground and lower ground floors
- Gorgeous reception/kitchen
- Master bedroom with hidden en suite
- Two further ample bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Fantastic private garden
- Within easy reach of local transport links and amenities
Belsize Road is well located close to the amenities of West End Lane, Belsize Road and Kilburn High Road.
South Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
South Hampstead station
Kilburn High Road station
Swiss Cottage station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,028 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377