Offering a great location close to amenities and transport links, this two bedroom fourth floor flat is presented in fantastic condition and benefits from a modern open-plan living space.
- Contemporary two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Situated within a modern block
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with an en suite
- Access to a balcony and underground parking
- Moments from amenities and transport links
The local area boasts a wide variety of shops with a large Waitrose only moments away. The nearest public transport links are South Harrow station and Harrow on the Hill station.
South Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This refined Italian restaurant also includes a deli with delicious food that is great for a light lunch!
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
South Harrow station
West Harrow station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,560 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 677 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050