A delightful two bedroom flat set within a substantial pillar-fronted building and featuring private entrance, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and second bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented with well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms both featuring en suites
- Contemporary integrated kitchen
- Own private entrance with patio area
- Excellent location for local amenities on Gloucester Road
Ashburn Gardens is close to Gloucester Road providing a good supply of local restaurants and shops.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 555 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000