Situated in this attractive period conversion with access to beautiful communal garden, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with high ceilings and bright airy rooms.
- Fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with ample space to dine
- Smart fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Stylish shower room
- Access to fabulous private communal garden square
- Excellent location for South Kensington and Gloucester Road
Courtfield Gardens is a prime location centred around a leafy garden square moments from the shops, bars and eateries of South Kensington. For travel links, the closest underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly, District and Circle lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 946 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000