Favourably positioned in the heart of South Kensington, this stylish two bedroom flat provides attractive and generous living space with two en suite bedrooms, wood floors, sleek kitchen and a fabulous roof terrace.
- Stunning two bedroom second and third floor flat
- Beautiful private roof terrace
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Set in a wonderful period conversion
- Generous reception room with dining space
- Stylish open-plan integrated kitchen with island
- Access to a superb private communal garden
- Excellent location and transport links
Bolton Gardens is situated moments from the exclusive shops and restaurants of South Kensington and the wealth of amenities in Earls Court Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,084 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000