Contemporary entertaining space in the heart of South Kensington, this is a lovely and bright two bedroom flat with lift access, spacious reception room and fully fitted kitchen.
- Bright and contemporary two bedroom flat with lift access
- Offering great entertaining space with a bright reception
- Prestigious location in the heart of South Kensington
- Excellent condition throughout with open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Situated in a beautiful period building
Situated in a beautiful period building the property benefits from its proximity to the unique range of boutiques, bars and restaurants found on Gloucester Road and provides excellent access into central and west London via the A4/M4.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,610 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 643 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000