Located in this attractive residential road, this is a delightful one bedroom flat with its own private entrance, gorgeous wood floors and a fabulous bay-fronted reception room.
- Located on the lower ground floor of a period property
- One well proportioned double bedroom with fitted storage
- Spacious reception room with ample room to dine
- Stylish open-plan integrated kitchen
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Set on a quiet residential street in South Kensington
- Ample storage throughout with utility room
- Excellent location for South Kensington and Gloucester Road
Rosary Gardens is a popular residential road moments from the excellent shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Old Brompton Road and within South Kensington area.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,390 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 515 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000