Beautifully presented with impressivbe period features throughout, this fabulous two bedroom, first floor apartment of exceptional living and entertainment space.
- Stunning first floor flat in enviable location
- Wonderful reception room with amazing high ceilings
- Contemporary fitted kitchen boasting integrated appliances
- Two excellent double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish white suite shower room and separate WC
- Lovely wood flooring and modern interior finish
- Ample storage space throughout
Gloucester Road has an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants including a large Waitrose supermarket. Also close by are the museums and galleries of the Queens Gate area and the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kensington Creperie
Every crêpe imaginable, amazing for people watching... Order the crêpe complete and wonder how you ever made do without one before.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 970 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000