This beautifully presented three bedroom flat is situated in a period mansion block in a sought-after area and provides access to a porter and a lift.
- Charming three bedroom flat on the third floor
- Fabulous double reception room with bay windows
- Bright and spacious bedrooms
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Well-maintained mansion block
- Great location
Superbly located close to the amenities found on Earls Court Road and the fashionable shops found on the Kensington High Street.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,055 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000