Located in the heart of South Kensington in a popular address, this charming two bedroom maisonette offers spacious entertaining accommodation and rear terrace.
- Smart two bedroom maisonette
- Generous front facing reception room
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Two ample-sized double bedrooms
- Charming bathroom suite
- Private rear roof terrace
- Well proportioned throughout
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Bute Street is a popular address with numerous shops and cafés, also moments from the museums and galleries of the Queens Gate area and the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 920 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000