This is fabulous one bedroom flat featuring bright and airy accommodation with an open-plan layout, modern decór and a superb location for a wide range of restaurants and other amenities.
- Fantastic one bedroom arranged on the first floor
- Offering refreshingly bright living space throughout
- Boasts contemporary decór
- Spacious reception room with charming fireplace
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well presented, generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Superb location for a wide range of restaurants
Old Brompton Road offers plenty of facilities while nearby Gloucester Road, provides an excellent range of shops and eateries.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 426 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000