Set in an attractive south-facing period conversion, this charming two bedroom flat boasts generously proportioned living space and a sought-after location in South Kensington.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Bright reception room with exposed roof trusses
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Loft converted master bedroom with en-suite
- Generously proportioned second bedroom
- Wonderful location in South Kensington
Southwell Gardens is conveniently located close to the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington and the green spaces of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,220 (113 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000