Presented in excellent condition, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat offers generous accommodation with a fabulous master suite and open-plan living space, also benefiting from a South Kensington location.
- Stunning first and second floor flat in period conversion
- Impressive reception room with bay windows and high ceilings
- Excellent fitted kitchen featuring ample storage
- Two great double bedrooms, both with en suite facilities
- Entrance hall with guest cloakroom
- Beautifully presented and boasting feature staircase
Rosary Gardens is situated just off Old Brompton Road within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington and nearby Earls Court.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,194 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000