A simply stunning two bedroom split-level flat with an incredibly spacious reception room and lovely mezzanine study with access to roof terrace, located in this prestigious address close to South Kensington.
- A truly fabulous two bedroom third floor flat
- Spacious reception room with gorgeous fireplace
- Study with access to roof terrace
- Fully fitted contemporary semi-open-plan kitchen
- Superb master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower
- Generous additional bedroom and stylish bathroom
The flat is located close to the many facilities and amenities of South Kensington. The nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines). Motorists can gain access out of London via the A4/M4 with links to Heathrow.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,356 (125 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000