A stunning and incredibly spacious four bedroom duplex flat situated in this prestigious area of South Kensington with access to beautiful communal gardens.
- Outstanding four bedroom duplex flat
- Prime position in South Kensington
- Offering plenty of entertaining space
- Spacious reception room and two modern bathrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional storage to the second floor
- Access to pretty communal gardens
The flat is conveniently located nearby to the many amenities and facilities of South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,515 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000