Bright and spacious throughout this two bedroom flat is situated in a fabulous period building with a wonderful entertaining space and a beautiful private patio in addition to another gorgeous shared patio area.
- Peaceful garden flat situated on the lower ground floor
- Well maintained Victorian mansion block
- Spacious reception room with French doors leading to patio
- Access to a private patio and a shared courtyard area
- Spacious master bedroom
- Second bedroom with an en suite shower room.
- Open-plan kitchen
- Close to amenities and transport links
Coleherne Mansions is a popular building close to the junction of Earls Court Road and Old Brompton Road which offer a broad selection of restaurants and shops.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,760 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 641 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000