A stunning two bedroom first floor flat set within a secure private development, boasting superb living and entertaining space and off-street parking.
- Enviably situated in an impressive modern building
- Sleek interior design
- Naturally bright rooms with large windows
- Fully integrated contemporary kitchen
- Smart white suite bathroom and shower rooms
- Residential Lift
- Optional off-street parking
- Moments from Southall Station
The property is situated in an impressive converted building close to local amenities and the open green spaces of Osterley Park.
Southall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
West 7 Reclamation
Doors, floors, fireplaces and anything in between. Perfect if you're looking for something unique!
A well established Indian restaurant that does a mean traditional curry!
Osterley Park Farm Shop
Just along the drive into Osterley Park is this great farm shop that is open all weekend!
Hayes & Harlington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,187 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 613 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550